Prof. Varsha Khandker is Assistant Professor in the area of Marketing. She holds a doctoral degree from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A) and has close to three years of teaching experience. She is a certified instructor for the marketing simulations - MARKSTRAT and BRANDPRO. She teaches Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Marketing Strategy and Rural Marketing. She is also a visiting faculty at National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Jaipur. She has presented papers in international academic conferences and is a reviewer for several academic conferences and journals.
Technology adoption, Food and agri-business marketing, rural marketing
Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Marketing Strategy, Rural Marketing
- Khandker, V., & Joshi, K. P. (In press). Price determination for 4G service using price sensitivity model in India. Journal of Pricing and Revenue Management.
- Khandker, V., & Gandhi, V.P. (In press). Post-adoption experience of hybrid rice in India: farmers’ satisfaction and willingness to grow. Agricultural Economic Research Review.
- Khandker, V. & Thakurata, I. (In press). Factors encouraging complete adoption of agricultural technologies: The case of hybrid rice cultivation in India. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies.
- Khandker, V. & Gandhi, V. P. (2012). Frontier technologies in agriculture biotechnology: The promise and performance of BT cotton in India, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 67(3), 438-438.
- Khandker, V. & Thakurata, I. (2017). Factors encouraging complete adoption of agricultural technologies: The case of hybrid rice cultivation in India, TAPMI Working Paper, TWP 121.
- Pal, D. & Khandker, V. (2010). Does Land Reform Matter? An Empirical Analysis of Indian States, IIM Ahmedabad Working Paper Series, W.P. No. 2010-12-01, IIM Ahmedabad.