Invites applications for the position of
Internal Auditor and Compliance Consultant
IIM Nagpur invites applications from experienced persons for providing services as Internal Auditor and Compliance Consultant to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement preferably related to education Institutes of Central Government Autonomous Bodies.
- Retired as Sr. Auditor/ Assistant (Accounts)/ Section Officer from Audit services/State Government/Central Government with minimum 10 years of experience of auditing with least Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, GFR 2017, laws, rules and regulations preferable for the Government Autonomous Bodies.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
Post-Graduate in Commerce with Adequate Accounts background.
The duties and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor and Compliance Consultant will include but are not limited to following:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Age: Between 55-70 Years
Contract: The selected person will have to execute post audits on quarterly basis and Pre-audits of all single transactions for more than 5 lakhs. The job will be contractual on honorarium and is expected that quarterly audits can be completed in 10 working days in a Quarter and pre-audits on need basis.
Remuneration: Honorarium for this contractual appointment will be paid on completion of the Quarterly Audit for the Quarter.